- 5620 W 95th St
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Call, Text or Email Me to Get Started. 708-606-0302
Working Together To Achieve A Common Goal
As a full time real estate professional, my greatest satisfaction comes from helping my clients achieve their goal. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, seeking to sell, upgrade or interested in investment property, I will be with you every step of the way.
When you're ready, email, call or text me, or connect with me on Social Media. I look forward to meeting with you and discussing your home buying and selling needs.
My Motto and Business Philosophy
"Tell the truth, it makes 5:00 real easy."
This is my motto. I've established a successful real estate career based on truth, integrity, customer service, and a love and passion for my career choice.
I have been a Century 21 Agent for over 13 years. Not only do I have the pleasure of working with buyers and sellers, I have the awesome job as Education Director for Century 21 Affiliated, the #1 Century 21 Company in the World in Closed Units.
Let's be honest: I may not be the best real estate agent for you. Each buyer or seller, area or property type needs to be handled by an agent that can provide Stellar Customer Service. If I can't service your real estate needs with 100% satisfaction, I will find an agent with Century 21 Affiliated that can.
When I began my career, I earned the Top Rookie of the Year, Top Lister and Top Seller in my first 8 months as a real estate professional. With real estate, I am able to combine my prior sales, teaching and marketing skills with my love for technology. I love learning and sharing my knowledge with my clients and agents.
I Pledge to Serve Veterans and their Families
Every real estate agent has a responsibility to provide the best homebuying experience and resources available to his or her clients. That's why I've pledged to ask every client "Did You Serve?" As a Veteran, you are eligible for many benefits earned through your service, among them is the advantages of the VA Home Loan program. It's my privilege to educate you on these homebuying benefits and to help make those benefits accessible and attainable. Click Here to Learn More
Did You Serve? Homebuying Benefits for Veterans
Automated Searches To Your Email
You may be visiting my website as a prior client, friend, family member or interested buyer or seller. Whatever brought you to my real estate website, I hope you find what you're looking for.
I encourage you to set up a home search on my site by clicking on thelink located in the upper right corner of this website.
By SIGNING IN you will have access to:
- Save your searches and receive email notifications whenever new listings match your criteria
- Manage your saved searches at any time
- Save listings to your Favorites folder
- Manage your Favorites wherever you see the Favorites icon
You're welcome to search on your own without registering or, to make it easier, let me know what you are looking for and I’d be happy to set you up.
- Served on the Board of Education for Ridgeland School District 122 in Oak Lawn, IL from 1994 to 1997.
- Past Member and Board Member for the PTA's at Harnew School, Simmons Middle School and Oak Lawn Community High School in Oak Lawn, IL
- Served as District 34 PTA Legislative Director and District Director as well as Illinois PTA.
- I have organized many Century 21 fundraising events for Easter Seals. Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, live better lives for nearly 100 years. From child development centers to physical rehabilitation and job training for people with disabilities, Easter Seals offers a variety of services to help people with disabilities address life's challenges and achieve personal goals. Over the past 10 years, through the combined efforts of our clients, agents and staff, we have successfully donated over $100,000 to this worthy cause.
To help support Easter Seals, click the image to visit EasterSeals.com