- 520 Lincoln Ave
Fennimore, WI 53809
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to my website! Whether you are searching for your new home or looking for one of the most innovative listing sites available to showcase your property - you need look no further. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the Century 21 brand. Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighborhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
1,431 square feet
432 N Monroe St, Lancaster, WI 53813
1,947 square feet
L9&10 3rd St, Muscoda, WI 53573
L1 Lisa St, Muscoda, WI 53573
1,271 square feet
1,456 square feet
614 Wall St, Montfort, WI 53569
1,976 square feet
1,648 square feet
1620 Kennedy St, Fennimore, WI 53809
1,656 square feet
1,350 square feet
18120 Forest Rd, Boscobel, WI 53805
780 square feet
816 square feet
1,094 square feet
56 Ac Korback Rd, Ridgeway, WI 53582
1,250 square feet
865 12th St, Fennimore, WI 53809
1,737 square feet
1880 12th St, Fennimore, WI 53809
2,002 square feet
1,374 square feet
210 E Alice St, Darlington, WI 53530
250 Bench St, Lansing, IA 52151
1,404 square feet
1,964 square feet
520 square feet
1,608 square feet
3,741 square feet
1,248 square feet
1,292 square feet
1,700 square feet
3,561 square feet
1600 Elm St, Boscobel, WI 53805
415 Ogle St, Other, IL 61054
107 Sheridon Rd, Eastman, WI 54626
501-503 W Elm Dr, Loyal, WI 54446
2,188 square feet
L88 18th St, Fennimore, WI 53809
L1-2 River Rd, Muscoda, WI 53573
L80 19th St, Fennimore, WI 53809
• I was born & raised in Southwest Wisconsin; this is and always has been "home" for me.
• Graduated from Fennimore High School.
• Degree from UW Oshkosh in Finance and Human Resource Management.
• Worked 5 years in the corporate life at Kohler Co. (the upscale bathroom fixtures manufacturer) in their Credit and Mergers & Acquistions Departments.
• Started Real Estate sales in 1999.
• Opened my own office in 2005 and have added several agents.
• Married Stephanie (October 2009). We have four children - Landon, Austin, Megan and Macy.
Real Estate Credentials:
• 1999, First licensed as a Salesperson.
• 2004, Broker's License
• GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
• CRS, Council of Residential Specialists
• Member, Southwest WI Board of Realtors
• Member, National Association of Realtors
I own my office building at 520 Lincoln Avenue in Fennimore, WI. It's on the main drag, Lincoln Avenue is both Hwy. 61 and Hwy. 18 in Fennimore. There are 3 agents in addition to myself and we cover all of Southwest Wisconsin including Grant, Iowa, Crawford, Richland, and Lafayette Counties.
Below are links to some of the local lenders in Southwest Wisconsin who would be happy to discuss your financing options. I am able to answer many of your general real estate financing questions; however, for specific interest rate questions and application procedures, contact your lender of choice and they will provide what you need.
Home Owner Resources
There is a lot of information for our area available on the web pages listed below. Inside each site you will find many additional links to school district websites, business directories, calendars of events, recreational information, etc. If you don't find what you are looking for, please email or call me and I'll help get the information you need.
Below are links to local school districts websites to view for your own personal research.
Client & Customer Testimonials
• Jonathan was great to work with. Made us feel important and well informed. - Joe Kuckkahn, Blue River, WI
• Jon and Steph made purchasing this foreclosure property easy. They are very organized, knowledgeable and communication is great! - Lou Ann Blackburn
• He's a nice honest and hard working realtor. - Leif Moore. Hixton, WI
• My experience was to purchase a small piece of land and Johnathan helped to make the process very simple (appropriate amount). The negotiations where satisfactory and the closing happened very
• Jon is very knowledgeable and I trust his opinion. - Tina T.
• Office manager was very helpful. - Greg Ball, Cassville, WI