Broker Associate/REALTOR ®
- 630-369-2000 ext 3427
- 35 S Washington St Suite 300
Naperville, IL 60540
Working Together To Achieve Your Dream
- I will work tirelessly to achieve our goal of selling your house (or finding the right house that you will LOVE to call home).
- I will conduct a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) so that we may price your house to sell within the agreed timeframe while putting more money in your pocket.
- I have an effective marketing plan to sell your house including enhanced listings on websites such as: Century 21, REALTOR, Trulia, Zillow, Homefinders.
- I work for Century 21 Affiliated, the largest team of REALTORS in the industry - more than 100 locations - which allows me access to thousands of agents, resources and technology designed to sell your house.
- The award winning Century 21 brand is recognized in over 70 countries as being the #1 company in real estate.
Broker Associate, REALTOR®
Before joining Century 21 Affiliated I worked as Vice President of Business Development at TJ Metals, Inc. - a nonferrous metal recycling company serving the Chicagoland area for over 40 years. Additionally, I held positions in Customer Service, as Business Analyst, and Sales Associate for SalesLink Corporation - a point of sale fulfillment company which managed and distributed marketing materials for the financial services and insurance industries.
I grew up in the south suburb of Country Club Hills, IL and attended Rich Central High School in Olympia Fields, IL where I was on the golf team and played drums in band. I continued my education at llinois State University - studying Public Relations/Communications and Political Science. I spent several years living in Tinley Park, IL and have lived in Plainfield, IL since 2000.
After many years together I became a husband and step-father in October of 2014. My wife Felicia is the Office Manager for Dr. Andrew Roechner DDS in Joliet, IL. My twin step-daughters Audrey and Natalie are 11 years old. They dance at Vaughn Dance Academy and attend school in Plainfield, IL.
In My Free Time
In addition to spending time with my family I love to play golf. Michigan and Florida have some of my favorite courses. I am an avid Chicago sports fan and have attended almost every Bears' home game since 1999. I enjoy warm weather cruises and traveling - Maui has been a favorite as of late - and have an interest in expanding my pallet for wine, and exploring new restaurants. I also enjoy spending time near the water, and pretty much anything under the sun.
Start your Search Here
Searching for your next home? Let me help your dream become a reality. Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
Picked as the second best city in the nation to live in, by Money Magazine, our flourishing suburb of Naperville is located just 28 miles west of beautiful ...
At Century 21 Affiliated - Plainfield Office, we strive to help buyers and sellers of all kinds with their Real Estate needs! Our office is filled ...
The History of Bolingbrook The modern Village of Bolingbrook got its start in the first half of the 1960s when the first builder laid out ...
Located about 50 miles west of Chicago in Kendall County at the confluence of Waubonsie Creek and the Fox River, Oswego was settled, at least in ...