- 784-241-1991 ext 1502
- 5620 W 95th St
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Welcome to my Website
I have been in the Real Estate business for 30 years working with Buyer, Sellers, Short Sales, Bank Repossed properties, 1st time Home Buyers, and others that may just want to upgrade or downgrade. I am a full time Agent constantly taking classes to keep up with the latest trends, market conditions and changes in Mortgage Finance etc.
I love what I am doing and hope by using my Web Site and Services I will make your experience of buying or selling enjoyable.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
About John Wanda
I have been married for 33 years, have 3 adult children and 1 dog ( a Catahula Leopard ). I love to volunteer and have been on several trips to different countries for volunteer work to help others less fortunate than myself. I also am a volunteer for Exodus which resettles refugees from countries were they have been persecuted.
At closing as a thank you I will donate $50.00 to one of these organizations you choose.
1) Teen challenge- an organization working with people with drug and alcohol addictions, one of the most successful programs and having over 200 locations worldwide. www.teenchallengeusa.com
2) It's a pittie- an animal rescue organization that my daughter is involved in dealing with pit bulls. www.rescueapittie.org
3) Project Rescue- an organization working to free women from sexual exploitation and sex trafficing. www.projectrescue.com
4) Exodus World Services- an International Organization that resettles refugees that must flee their homeland for fear of death because of war or religious persecution. www.exodusworldservice.org
- 1st time Home Buyers
- Short Sales
- Buyers that need to upsize or downsize
Online Loan Application and Information
Get Approved for your Home Mortgage Today!
John loves learning different languages
Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, live better lives for nearly 100 years. From child development centers to physical rehabilitation and job training for people with disabilities, Easter Seals offers a variety of services to help people with disabilities address life's challenges and achieve personal goals. Over the past 10 years, through the combined efforts of our clients, agents and staff, we have successfully donated over $100,000 to this worthy cause.
John has been in the business for over 30 years helping clients buy and sell homes