- 930 W 175th St Ste 1W
Homewood, IL 60430
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to the number one place to search for properties on the web! Whether you are searching for your new home or looking for one of the most innovative listing sites available to showcase your property - you need look no further.
My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the Century 21 brand. Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighborhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
Marketing Your Home to SOLD!
Pro-Active Approach to Marketing Your Home
My Objectives are the following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you regularly the results of our activities
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value… between you and the buyer.
When you list with me, I WILL:
- Add your property to the MLS (which will then be distributed to 1,000+ Websites)
- Install a Century 21 Affiliated Gold Post in your yard (when permitted)
- Install a Home Warranty Rider on the Gold Post (if offered by seller)
- Create a feature sheet with input from you
- Take a minimum of 16 photos of the property
Stay Accountable to YOU
- Communicate with you my activities to get your home from list to sold to closed, including:
- Showing Activity
- Market Activity
- Recommendations on enhancing your property
- Schedule regular automated updates, keeping you informed on:
- Provide you with regularly scheduled updates on Property Views on the major real estate websites
- Provide feedback from the showing agent and their clients
- Monitor all showing request
- Website Views
- Changes in the Market
- Current Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Contact my database of friends, family, business and past clients by phone or email on a regular basis announcing your listing and asking the question, “Who do you know that would be interested in this particular property?”
- Call or Email local REALTORS® that have emailed your listing to their client database (Reverse Prospecting) and personally tell them about your property. I will also repeat this activity when there are price or status changes
- Talk to agents within Century 21 Affiliated about your property
- Create Property Flyers on your house that will be available for buyers and additional marketing methods (mail, flyer box, local REALTORS, Lenders, etc.)
- Mail out Postcards announcing your home to targeted market area (i.e. Just Listed, Just Reduced, Open House, etc.)
- Enhance your listing and provide worldwide exposure on:
- Create a photo slide show on Century21Affiliated.com and Century 21.com
- Create a Video and place on the Century 21 YouTube Channel
- Create and market a Unique Property Website on your home with Century21Affiliated.com and Century21.com
- Provide you with regularly scheduled updates on Property Views on the major real estate websites (Every Wednesday, 1stand 15thof the Month or 1stof the Month)
- Create a Google Alert to monitor all web active on your listing, which may include unauthorized marketing of your listing
- Market your property on Social Media
- Respond immediately to ALL Internet and Phone Call inquires on your listing
- Schedule an Open House (Public Invitation)
- Schedule a Brokers Open (REALTOR only event)
- Schedule an Office Caravan (REALTORS from my office)
- Review local real estate procedures and regulations
- Set up area MLS Search so that you can see what is happening in the area, as it happens.
- Evaluate the Pro’s and/or Con’s of using an Auction service
At time of offer
- Negotiate all offers, getting you the best price, terms and conditions the market will support
- Follow every detail on the contract, getting you to a smooth and successful close
- Assist you in finding your next home, or refer you to another office in another location
Give me a call today!
Buying a Home
Guaranteed Rate Mortgage
Apply Now with Guaranteed Rate
Former High School Librarian
As a home seller, I would be happy to determine your home's value with a complimentary market analysis of your home, which details home it compares to simiiar properties in your area. Both home buyers and home sellers will find value in a full Market Update of your local area. Call/text 708-819-7604 or email me for a full report.
Take a look at what I will do to get your home sold!
The City of Chicago is located on Lake Michigan, in Cook County, in northeastern Illinois. Chicago is the third most populous city in the United States, ...
The Village of Orland Park is an Illinois municipality incorporated on May 31, 1892. The current residential population is approximately 58,000 people ...
Welcome to Oak Lawn, Illinois! Oak Lawn was incorporated in 1909 and is just 15 miles Southwest of Chicago’s loop. The city has grown by more than ...
Homewood has been rated one of the top most livable suburbs in Chicago's southland area for 9 consecutive years. Homewood has a wide variety of housing ...
Evergreen Park is located in Cook County, IL. As of 2014, Evergreen Park's population is 19,852 people. The Village is known for it's arts, culture, ...
Chicago’s Near North/Gold Coast included the Streeterville and Mag Mile neighborhoods and is true to its moniker. Perhaps some of the finest Chicago luxury ...
Near west side is located (west of the Chicago River), adjacent to the Loop. The history of the Near West Side of Chicago includes founding of Hull House, ...
Hyde Park's official boundaries are 51st Street/Hyde Park Boulevard on the north, the Midway Plaisance (between 59th and 60th streets) on the south, ...
Kenwood is located on the shore of Lake Michigan on the South Side of the city. Its boundaries are 43rd Street, 51st Street, Cottage Grove Avenue, and ...