- 1288 Rickert Drive
Naperville, IL 60540
Chicago Magazine Five Star Agent every year since 2012!
In her 23rd year of working in the real estate industry, Kathryn provides her clients with exceptional customer service, attention to detail, along with extensive knowledge of real estate and current market conditions.
Kathryn has helped clients purchase and sell their homes in the western suburbs of Chicago-focusing on the communities in DuPage, Will, Kane and Kendall counties.
"I have a passion for helping people. I can't imagine a happier moment than when I help a person or family move into their dream home. Often this involves coordinating selling their former home to buy and move into their next home."
Kathryn holds the designation of an Accredited Buyers Representative (A.B.R.) as well as a Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (G.R.I.) and the prestigious designation of a Certified Residential Specialist (C.R.S.). Only 4% of Realtors across the country have earned the C.R.S. designation.
Recently, Kathryn has earned the S.R.E.S. designation- Senior Real Estate Specialist- to assist with the needs of homeowners who may need extra care to prepare for the sale and move from their home. Rounding out her expertise, Kathryn has acquired a C.N.E., Certified Negotiation Expert and P.S.A., Pricing Strategy Advisor designations.
"I like to take the time to thoroughly explain the process, including the importance current market conditions, discussing the ins and outs of negotiating a home purchase, and successfully getting to closing day which involve many steps. It is an ever changing and evolving transaction. I want to answer any questions until my clients are comfortable with their decision."
Whether you are a local resident looking to buy or sell your first home or your next home, Kathryn will apply her market savvy and negotiating skills by listening to your special needs to obtain your desired results.
"I look forward to working with you and helping you home!" - Kathryn Hoffman
Welcome to my Website
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
- I've known Kathryn on a more personal level, rather than business for a long time. And knowing her level of integrity was a huge factor in choosing to work with her. She excelled in every aspect of the business transaction. And I can't imagine that any other agent would have shown her level of patience and sensitivity to my personal issues surrounding the transaction. I strongly recommend Kathryn; she's a rockstar! MC, Naperville
- "Kathryn is the only real estate agent that we call when we have a need to sell our home. She always helps us, any way she can especially looking out for us regarding the value of the home we are selling and is very conscientious and thorough and will go out of her way if necessary." Sincerely, RC Naperville
- "Kathryn was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end and made our first time home purchase easy, stress free, and very efficient! I would highly recommend her for anyone looking to purchase a new house!" Sincerely, EO, Aurora
- "Kathryn was wonderful. She was completely in tune with what I wanted and needed. The process of finding my house was infinitely enjoyable working with her. She is an amazing agent as well as an amazing person." DZ, Naperville
- "Kathryn was instrumental in making my first home-buying experience enjoyable and easy. She is a great realtor for new home-buyers as she takes the time to explain the process in detail." JS,Naperville
- "Kathryn is a true professional who goes the extra mile to help her clients. We've used her with both buying and selling and would recommend her to anyone." KM, Naperville
- Kathryn brought together her years of experience and dedication and orchestrated the many difficult details during the process of selling my current home and buying my next home. She is very customer oriented, all the while answering questions about the home buying and selling process- often many times over. Kathryn has a lot of integrity and I felt she had my best interests at heart. I would highly recommend her. DS, Wheaton
Professional Memberships: Mainstreet Organization of Realtors® (MoRE), National Association of Realtors® (NAR), Illinois Association of Realtors® (IAR), Council of Certified Sales Professionals/Residential Building Industry (CSP), Senior Services Committee (Co-Chair) For Mainstreet Organization of Realtors®
Relocation Designations: Certified Relocation Home Marketing Specialist, Certified Relocation Buyers Specialist
Personal Affiliations: The Rotary Club of Naperville - Currently acting as Club Secretary as well as previously was the Membership Chair and on the Club Service and Community Services Committees; and Grace Methodist Church - various committee affiliations
Picked as the second best city in the nation to live in, by Money Magazine, our flourishing suburb of Naperville is located just 28 miles west of beautiful ...
Aurora is located in Kane County, approximately 40 miles west of Chicago and is part of the general area known as Fox Valley. Our office is just minutes ...
At Century 21 Affiliated - Plainfield Office, we strive to help buyers and sellers of all kinds with their Real Estate needs! Our office is filled ...
Located 35 miles west of downtown Chicago, St. Charles has a population of approximately 33,000. More than 2,100 businesses, consisting of a balanced mix ...
Downers Grove is a great place to live and work! Founded in 1832 by Pierce Downer, the Village is home to more than 50,000 residents, eleven elementary ...
Wheaton, like the majority of Midwestern settlements in the 1800s, evolved from an agricultural pattern of living. It was supported by a central ...
Located about 50 miles west of Chicago in Kendall County at the confluence of Waubonsie Creek and the Fox River, Oswego was settled, at least in ...
Hinsdale, Illinois is a village located in the Cook and DuPage Counties. A western suburb of Chicago, the population is around 17,000 residents. Hinsdale ...
The History of Bolingbrook The modern Village of Bolingbrook got its start in the first half of the 1960s when the first builder laid out ...
The New England roots of the families who settled present day Geneva are evident in the well preserved homes they built. Some, like the 1844 Sterling home ...
The Village of Lisle is a wonderful place to live, work, or visit. From its humble beginnings as a rural Midwestern town, Lisle has evolved into a ...
Welcome to Westmont, a warm and friendly village of 25,600. In the heart of Chicago's western suburbs, Westmont is truly "In the Middle of It All.” ...
Rich in natural beauty, Woodridge is situated on the high ground overlooking the DuPage River and populated by heavy stands of oaks and maples. ...
It has been suggested that with the Fox River as the centerpiece, Batavia in some ways looks like atown that time has left alone. Still other people have ...
Originally known as Schneider’s Crossing, North Aurora began with the arrival of two adventurous brothers who decided that their search for a habitable ...