Laura Staude Flood
REALTOR, ABR, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, CNE
- 520 Hartwig Blvd PO Box 426
Johnson Creek, WI 53038
Welcome to my Website
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
Laura Staude Flood
ABR, GRI, CRS, e-Pro, CNE
As one of the top listing and selling agents in my office, I am well acquainted with the entire Jefferson County and surrounding area Real Estate Markets. I continually strive to know about all of the new trends and developments in the area, changes in the law and economic conditions to better assist my clients. My goal is to get you the best possible price and terms on the property you want, protect your confidentiality and always put your interests first. I will do everything I can to make your buying process a great and enjoyable experience for you.
I go to tremendous lengths to exceed my clients' expectations. My unique Home Buyer Services are designed to provide you with the best Professional Service and Representation, along with the latest tools and technology to assist you in finding the property that you're looking for. I will never Sell you on a property, however I will walk you through the home buying process and provide you with the information that you need to make the right purchase decision.
I appreciate this opportunity to present my services to you. Call or email me today to discuss the details of your home search. I'll look forward to hearing from you.
My goal is to run a profitable business through goal setting, planning and following through. I will always provide top quality service to the public and a total commitment to their goals in the selling and buying of real estate. I am committed to being completely honest in advising clients in regards to the pricing and marketability of their property, I know the only way they can achieve their goals and I mine, is by being honest and truthful with them even if it means losing a listing or sale. I will maintain a positive attitude and always strive to meet my clients’ goals.
I realize my creativity and my business is far advanced from that of my competition. I realize that I must do things that the average agent will not do to help my clients reach their goals. I use my time each and every day to the fullest potential always remembering that my clients pay me and my job is to work diligently to get their home sold or find them a new home. I am committed to this end result.
I always strive for excellence in my real estate career through commitment, education, product knowledge, and my willingness to share with others to better serve my client needs. I truly believe my services are superior in this business and I am committed to providing that day after day so each and every one of my clients can and will repeat that to their friends and relatives. I share this mission statement with you because I have a strong commitment and belief in my chosen occupation and in what I do.
• Full Time Realtor since 1995
• Consistently Awarded Centurion Producer- Top 1% of Century 21 Agents Nationwide
• CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
• GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
• e-PRO Certified
• ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
• GPA, Graduated Power Agent, An agent who is committed to constant improvement, making a difference in the industry and keeping their word with others
• Previous Realtor of the Year, Jefferson County Board of Realtors
• Sales Associate of the Year
• Quality Service Award Winning Office
• Nominated by other area Real Estate Agents as one of the five most referred Realtors in the County
• Successful Completion of Century 21 VIP Relocation Training
• Successful Completion of Century 21 Plus Training
• Successful Completion of Real Estate Risk Management Workshop
• Successful Completion of Century 21 Home Improvements Training
• Instructor of Realtor Orientation and First Time Home buyer's Seminars
• Wisconsin Continuing Education Program
• Member of the Multimillion Dollar Club for Consistent High Production, Quality Service and Dedication
• 2000-2001 President of Jefferson County Board of Realtors
Located in south central Wisconsin lies the village of Cambridge shared by both Dane and Jefferson counties. Nestled among farm fields, ...
Madison is the capital of the State of Wisconsin and the county seat of Dane County. It is also home to the University of Wisconsin and it's iconic State ...
Set against the beautiful backdrop of Lake Koshkonong and the Rock and Bark Rivers in southeast Wisconsin, Fort Atkinson is a charming mix of big city ...
Sun Prairie is a place pleasing to the traveler who loves the arts, is thrilled by the roar and fast-paced action of midget car racing, or enjoys biking ...
Beaver Dam is located among three major metropolitan areas and is home to a 6,000 acre lake, many parks, and a progressive school system.
The Village of DeForest is strategically located in South-Central Wisconsin, just minutes from the State’s capital – a part of Madison, yet a place apart. ...
Whitewater is a city in Walworth and Jefferson counties in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Located near the southern portion of the Kettle Moraine State Forest, ...
Lake Mills is located in Jefferson County Wisconsin and offers an abundance of natural beauty. From the mysterious waters of Rock Lake to the scenic Glacial ...
The City of Milton is located in Rock County, Wisconsin. The city adopted the slogan “History in Progress” in 1999. The two themes represented in this ...
Delafield offers historic sites, specialty shopping, award-winning restaurants, lodging, and a variety of recreational activities year round. Charming ...
Cottage Grove is a neighboring community to Madison and boasts an excellent park system several farms and local businesses, all within a friendly small-town ...
Monona is a small community located within the heart of Madison, WI. There are over 330 acres of park space as well as 4 miles of Lake Monona shoreline. ...
Johnson Creek is a village in Jefferson County, Wisconsin. The village is located approximately halfway between Milwaukee and Madison, at the intersection ...
“We didn't get a chance to truly thank you for helping us sell our home and for aiding in the decision of building our new home instead of buying existing. You are an excellent real estate agent! We really appreciate all of your heart-felt advice. In addition you didn't try to sell us a house that we truly didn't want. You really wanted our family to be happy and you wouldn't settle for anything else.”- Matt and Angie
• “As always, we appreciate the service that you and your office gave us while selling our home. On a scale of 1-10, you’ve earned at least an 11. I would be happy to give you a recommendation should the occasion arise!”–Christian and Kat S.
• “Laura is the most conscientious agent we have ever had the privilege of working with. We highly recommended her to family and friends, even our kids think she is awesome! Great job getting our home sold!”– Lester and Wendy H
• “We had our house listed with a different realtor and never sold it so we contacted Laura. Laura did an excellent job and got our house sold in a few months, I would recommend Laura to anyone. In fact, if we sell again, we will definitely call her.”—Richard F.
• "In choosing a real estate agent for our property, we were concerned with the reputation of the agent we chose, We needed to be able to sell our property as quickly as possible without having to go below a set point. We found Laura to be knowledgeable and responsive to our needs. In a difficult market she was able to eventually achieve what we needed. Each time there was a question in the process of the sale she had an answer ready for us."—Martha P.
• "If you are looking for a Real Estate Agent that will grab your confidence from the start and help you with all the hurdles you encounter, plus get you to that ultimate sale/purchase that you are hoping for, then look no further than Laura Staude Flood. We had been through (2) agents that produced very little in results over a 2 1/2 year period and it was very discouraging when you are looking forward to selling your property and moving on to the next chapter in your life. We had someone recommend Laura and after meeting with her we were filled with the confidence and professionalism she brings to the table. She said our property would sell and we had an offer which we accepted within a couple of weeks. In our opinion you will be making the best decision of your life by letting Laura handle your real estate needs from start to finish, she is simply the best."—Jim H.
• "We both bought and sold a home using Laura. Laura made the process as stress free as possible. She was always available to answer questions and give advice. We really weren't sure that we wanted to move but she was patient, and never acted like we were wasting her time. When we decided to put an offer in on a home she was very helpful in the negotiating process! Laura was very helpful when we listed our home for sale, actually when I looked at the listing online it was so great it kind of made me want to move back in! We ended up with an accepted offer on our home in less than two weeks from the time it was listed. We would highly recommend Laura to anyone buying or selling a home. We are so grateful that she helped us find a home that really meets our needs!"—Kari D.
• "I used Laura to both purchase my house and to sell it.She was amazing with both. Her office staff was very helpful, and knowledgeable with the specific needs of a short sale of my home. When the time comes to purchase again, she will be my first, and only, call!"—Erica G
• "If I could use one word to describe her it would be amazing. She guided us through this entire process by the hand and kept us calm. She gave us excellent advice and went above and beyond in everything she did. We will be contacting her in the future and referring all of our friends."—Natalie F.
• "We found Laura to be proficient and efficient. She anticipated the questions we had and supplied the solutions/options. She came highly recommended and lived up to those expectations."—Cathy M.
• “We highly recommend Laura Staude, with Century 21 Crossroads Realty. She worked so hard for us. She returned every phone call promptly, went above and beyond and was always very positive and hopeful.”- Dan and Harriot
• “Overall, Laura made buying our property very easy, everything ran very smoothly. She has a wonderful personality and overall knows her business. We were very pleased with her”– Cathy and Jim V.
• “Saw the Century 21 Crossroads “Quality Service Award” picture and press release in the Daily Union and I concur that few agencies can hold a candle to you and your colleagues in the professionalism while mixing business with human needs in the area of real estate business... it was your patience and persistence over at least a two year period that got us into this home. Please note the word “home” because simply locating and buying a “house” is no big deal. Your talent recognized that our family would make a good fit here, and that our resources and the needs of the seller were compatible. All of these factors came in conjunction with your business efforts which were presented primarily as a service, keeping us and the seller as focused as possible on the transaction. Congratulations to you and your colleagues!” – Lloyd and Donna
• “Other agencies gave up helping us find the home/land situation we needed. Laura never gave up; she helped us right down to the closing in a very professional and friendly manner.” – Edward and Darlene C.
• “Laura did all the major legwork in finding us our river property. She went way out of her way to make sure we weren’t disappointed with Century 21!”– John J and Ellen D.
• “When first contacted, Laura initiated a meeting to find out what I was looking for. I tried to find a place for two years by myself. Laura “hit” within two weeks! Keep up the good work!” – Gregory H.
• “Laura helped us find our first home. What stood out for us with her was, she listened to what we wanted. She wasn't trying to find us any house, but rather she worked with us and heard our needs until we found the perfect place. We looked at many many homes and what we really appreciated was her pointing out flaws that we otherwise wouldn't have seen. What was our best interest, was her best interest and focus. We highly recommend Laura.”-Dan S.
• “We worked with Laura as first time home buyers. She was very informative and made the process enjoyable for us. Her communication skills were excellent and we found her responses to be prompt. She was also very helpful in recommending places to look for lending.”—Ben H.
• “If you have Laura Staude working for you...you don't have to worry about a thing... Her knowledge and expertise are incredible and I would recommend her to anyone that is in the need of a realtor”—Linda H.
• “This is the third time we have used Laura Staude to either buy or sell a house. She is an outstanding real estate professional. Her knowledge and expertise in the entire process as well as her skills in negotiating price is impressive. Her response to our questions was quick and thorough, if she didn't know the answer, which was rare, she would get the correct information and get back to us quickly. I would highly recommend her to anyone buying or selling a property. She will do what it takes and go the extra mile for you.”—Dominic F.
• “Laura has been a great help to our whole family. When it comes to knowledge of the industry she is the best. She sends us listings we might be interested in our process of downsizing. She also has helped our children when they are looking to buy or sell. I recommend Laura to anyone I know that is thinking about buying or selling.”—Wayne and Judy P.
• “Laura was a total trooper in helping us find a home and relocate from Milwaukee to Fort Atkinson so we could be closer to our kids and grand kids. Being retired she kept us in a good price range showed us many different style houses, and kept us well informed of open houses in the area. We could not be enjoying our senior years any better if it was not for her expertise. We would highly recommend her to anybody looking to buy or sell a house. Thank You Laura”—Ken and Flo B.
• “Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with on the purchase of our first home in May/June of 2011. She was very professional, prompt with her responses, and made herself available for any questions we had about the home buying steps or the properties we were interested in. She followed up during the waiting period for closing and offered to show us the house again before closing to make sure any doubts were cleared up. We high recommend her to anyone looking for their first home or a new home. Thank you again for everything!”–Arik and Ashley A.
• “If I could use one word to describe her it would be amazing. She guided us through this entire process by the hand and kept us calm. She gave us excellent advice and went above and beyond in everything she did. We will be contacting her in the future and referring all of our friends.”—Natalie F.
• “Laura helped me buy my house a year and a half ago, and I couldn't have been happier with her work. She was available when I needed her, she gave me outstanding advice about what my offer should be, and she helped me figure out what I should ask for after the inspection. She also assisted me during the closing, calming me down and giving me confidence. I hope to stay in this house for the rest of my life, but if I were ever to buy another house, I would choose Laura again in a heartbeat.”—Katie S.