- 7817 W 159th St
Tinley Park, IL 60477
You're here because you're either looking to buy or looking to sell, so look around! There are thousands of properties and my PROPERTYSEARCH makes it easy for you to see what's available, to save searches, and to contact me when you have a question. If you prefer to have me search for you, or to use my expertise in sorting through the data to find you the good ones...just get in touch, I'm happy to help! There is so much available, enjoy looking through them!
Home Buying Tips & Advice
- Do Your Homework. My website is a great place to start! Go to my PROPERTYSEARCH to see what properties are available in the area you would like to buy in. Smart buyers are educated buyers, and I am happy to help you sort through all the data as well as the home buying process quickly and easily so you can be confident that you are making the right choice.
- Utilize Professionals. Although you should be educated in values and the process, you need to rely on professionals for their advice and guidance. Realtors, Loan Officers, Home Inspectors, Surveyors, Contractors, and Attorneys can each play a role in making your purchase go smooth, and in making sure you don't run into problems when you go to sell it in the future. I am always happy to refer buyers to professionals who have a proven track record. You deserve to be taken care of!
- Get Pre Approved. There is nothing worse than finding you the Perfect House, only to find out that it falls outside your budget, or that a pre approved buyer gets it under contract before you can get yours, and even get an offer in for consideration. From that point on, all other properties seen are measured against the one you 'could/should' have had. Timing is everything in buying, so you need to be shopping in your range, ready to offer when you find the one you want, and be presented to the seller as a qualified buyer should there be multiple buyers trying to get the same property.
- Have Patience. If you need to move by a specific date, the plan is more urgent to see everything that is a potential and pick the best in the time frame you have, but if you don't have to move by a specific date, the plan may be a little different. I can help you set a plan according to your goals and what is most important for your situation. A little patience goes a long way in the loan process, too. It really helps to have a rock star lender in your corner, but even so, the process can sometimes seem grueling. Don't worry, we're here to help you get through it.
- HAVE FUN. This is probably the most money you will spend at one time, so why not have a little fun. After all, it's exciting to find the house you are going to be moving into and having years of memories in. I have had some memorable moments with buyers walking through some CRAZY houses, but due to client confidentiality, I can't tell you about them. Don't worry... we will take care of business and successfully get you into a house, but it will also be memorable, fun, and exciting. I've done it over 1,900 times since 2001, and don't have plans to stop any time soon.
Home Selling Tips & Advice
- Do your Homework on values. My website is a great place to start. Check out the PROPERTY SEARCHto see what homes around you are selling for.
- Utilize Professionals. After you have an idea of what's out there, contact me! I will put my years of experience and thousands of successful transactions to use for you in analyzing data and walking you through the process.
- De-clutter Early! Especially if you've been in your home for a while, we all know...stuff accumulates. But when it's time to sell, you need to store all the extras and keep the house to the necessities so buyers can see the space the house has to offer. Procrastinating is painful, so the earlier you do this, the easier it is when you want to go to market.
- Look From Buyer's Perspective.This is often a very hard thing to do on your own house, because you know it so well. I can help you to step back and to explain how buyers are going to see your house, so you can see things they will notice. You can then address any areas of concern if you want before you list, because the initial listing period is usually when the most activity comes.
- Real Estate Is A Market. You must realize that Real Estate is a market. A property is worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it at a particular time. Timing and current market conditions will affect what you can get for your house, so after you have looked at the data, have me walk you through it as well to assist in coming up with a plan that will end in a successful sale. I've done it over 1,900 times since 2001, and look to continue doing it!
I am a full time professional Realtor licensed since 2001 here to assist you in your next purchase or sale. I have sold over 1,900 properties in my career. This is because I hold myself and my staff to the highest standards in customer service and client representation. Every past transaction has added to the knowledge that I use when representing clients. When you have me working for you, you will be taken care of at every step of the process. I have a wonderful and experienced support staff and years of business relationships, so any obstacles we encounter can be navigated through quickly and successfully. I'd like you to take me into consideration for your real estate needs. I will work for you tirelessly, and through my successes, I willnot only help you now, but I aim toearn your future business or that ofyour friends and family.
- 2001 Real Estate Sales Person Licenses obtained for IL and IN, Never Disciplined
- 2004 Became Minority Partner of Blue Diamond Realty
- 2005 Real Estate Broker Licenses obtained for IL and IN, Never Disciplined
- 2007 Broker/Co-Owner of GT Realty
- 2012 Real Estate Managing Broker License obtained for IL, Never Disciplined
- 2013 Partnered with Century 21 Affiliated, Team Leader of Team GT
- 1986 Graduate Maine South HS, Park Ridge, IL
- 1991 BA Communications SIU Carbondale, IL
When I'm not working, you will either find me cooking up something from 'scratch' or playing bass guitar. I've released a CD and play in a rock band called The Seventh Sons. I've also been known to set up a grill and BBQ at an Open House or for an office Party. I haven't played with the band at an Open House yet, but you never know...
Corporate Sponsor of Easter Seals
Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, live better lives for nearly 100 years. From child development centers to physical rehabilitation and job training for people with disabilities, Easter Seals offers a variety of services to help people with disabilities address life's challenges and achieve personal goals. Over the past 10 years, through the combined efforts of our clients, agents and staff, we have successfullydonated over $100,000 to this worthy cause.