Team Leader, Associate Broker
- 608-873-1626 ext 3216
- 4274 E Towne Blvd Suite 206
Madison, WI 53704
Real Estate Made Easy!
I am known as an aggressive agent who knows this market and am ready to get the results you deserve within your time frame. I am here to focus on you as the client with my tools, resources, and experience to provide you with exceptional service and results. My sharp attention to detail, upper-hand in technology, and extensive market knowledge has provided me an exclusive edge which my clients benefit from.
Skills and Awards Summary
Skills & Awards Summary
- Office and Company REO Expert
- Technology Saavy
- Real Estate Specific Degree
- Professional Comparitive Market Analysis
- MS Office Proficient
- Quantum Leaper Multi-Million $ Producer
- Top 21% Century 21 Affiliated
- #1 in Sales (Indiv) Units and Volume Century 21 Affiliated Stoughton
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Top 1% in indiv. Units and Volume in Stoughton. # 1 in Office.
- Quality Service Producer Award
Easter Seals of Wisconsin
To help support Easter Seals, click the image to visit Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin.
Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, live better lives for nearly 100 years. From child development centers to physical rehabilitation and job training for people with disabilities, Easter Seals offers a variety of services to help people with disabilities address life's challenges and achieve personal goals. Over the past 10 years, through the combined efforts of our clients, agents and staff, we have successfully donated over $100,000 to this worthy cause.
Personal Background and Interests
I was born-and-raised in Stoughton, and knew my passion for real estate since high school.
When I am not serving my clients, I enjoy boating, fishing, golfing, staying fit and trying out new restaurants. If you are looking for a new place to dine or golf, I have some definite "do's!"
Primary Functional Expertise
- Designated Office Team Leader/Sales Manager
- Broker Associate
- 7+ Years Working with Buyers and Sellers- Residential and Commercial
- 6+ Years Listing and Selling REO Properties
- REO Team, BPO Go-To
- Professional Memberships and Social Networking to Increase Marketing
- Accurate Pricing = Sale to List Price Higher than MLS Average
- Aggressive Marketing = 52 Days on Market Less than MLS Average
Secondary Functional Expertise
- Work in Office of 17 Professionals with 27+ Years Experience
- Office Currently #1 in Area for Units, Volume
- Team-Concept with Onsite Leader, Manager, and Broker
- On-Site Office Assistant
Focused on residential and commercial sales, with extensive experience in REO asset management, short sale management and asset valuation services.
- Madison College – Madison, WI – Real Estate Degree With Emphasis In:
Real Estate Practice and Law
Real Estate Finance
Real Estate Investment
Real Estate Home Inspection
Real Estate Appraisal