- 5200 S Harper Ave
Chicago, IL 60615
Welcome to my Website
Thinking About Changing Careers?
Call me for more details 1-708-860-7994
Professional BackgroundMarketed and brokered single family dwellings, duplexes, and condominiums. Met with prospective sellers, advised on pricing and staging, developed advertising strategy, hosted open houses and tours, and managed all transaction procedures. Introduced prospective buyers to the community and its neighborhoods, showed potential homes, counseled on bids and responses to counters, and managed purchase procedures.
- Drove marketing campaigns to establish an average time-to-sell of 90 days.
- Developed a network of real estate colleagues to locate and negotiate home purchases in an average of 60 days.
- Increased customer inquiries by 75% through referrals from satisfied clients.
- Providing consumers with the latest information on home sales and prices and what factors are likely to drive the market in the months and years ahead.
- Educating prospective home buyers about the various loan products available to them.
- Working with law makers to provide more affordable financing options that will enable home buyers and homeowners to keep their homes for the long term.
A native of Chicago, Illinois, real estate agent, and business owner is Ray Gillenwater. Offering knowledge of homes for sale, property management, and social media marketing strategies to assist new and established home owners with their real estate needs.
Home Selling Tips & Advice
Once you’ve made up your mind to sell your home, you need to do your “homework” – and c21affiliated.com is a great place to start! Getting a signed contract is a great accomplishment, but that's only half the journey.
A Century 21 Affiliated real estate professional can provide the experience and local knowledge to guide you through the entire process, and selling your home within the ideal time frame and at the most effective price point. As the representative of your best interests, your Agent has state-of-the-art marketing resources to showcase your home’s best assets, and help you determine what improvements will make the biggest difference.
Much of what needs to be done before the closing is the responsibility of appraisers, loan processors, attorneys, and inspectors.
Many steps between contract ratification and closing involve the cooperation of both buyer and seller, and attentive real estate professionals on both sides of the transaction will troubleshoot and keep everyone on track.
Let’s sit down and get started with your home selling experience. Call 1-708-860-7994 today!
- National Association of REALTORS®
- New Life Pentecostal C.O.G.I.C. Church.
- Illinois State University
- Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®)
- Century 21 Sales Academy
- Luxury Homes Specialist
- First Time Home Buyers
- REO Specialists
- Investment Properties
Moving. Just the word conjures up images of heavy boxes and furniture—excitement and headaches. We realize that it take tremendous effort to move. So to help ease your moving experience, consider these tips and helpful resources.
USE A MOVING CHECKLIST
Your move may be simple or complex, depending on your situation, including how much you own, how far you’re moving, and how many people are moving with you. In any case, it’s a good idea to start with a thorough moving checklist that covers all the possible bases, including important time frames.
Download REBAC’s moving checklist, which is included in our free Home Buyer’s Toolkit. As you review the checklist, you’ll also find that these additional resources provide valuable shortcuts:
Free moving quotes—offered through Homefair
Changing your address—an online tool from the U.S. Postal Service
Tax-deductible moving expenses—guidelines from the Internal Revenue Service