- 5860 W Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60634
WELCOME TO MY PAGE CELL: 773.308.5505
I am passionate about Real Estate and having been doing this for 10+ yrs and I also speak Spanish. Yo Hablo Español.
I LOVE WHAT I DO!
My specialities involve working with home sellers and first time home buyers. I love Chicago and love experiencing all that Chicago neighborhoods have to offer.
Know what your home is worth. In today's market you have to be diligent as you are competing with foreclosures and short sales.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my cell is (773) 308.5505
You can also find me on....
Need help selling your home?
Looking for a professional that will get your home sold?
I bring value to you by using the most advanced technology tools in our system. You need as much exposure and plenty of eyes on your home to get it sold quickly.
Here are some of the tools I use:
--------> UNIQUE PROPERTY SITES - with your own home address
------> WE ARE THE MOST RECOGNIZED BRAND
--------> THE GOLDEN RULER REPORT TO YOU
CLICK HERE to view on a separate page THE GOLDEN RULER
These are just a few tools.... do you want to know what you home is worth? Do you have more questions. Feel free to contact me at 773.308.5505 or email me @ email@example.com
Search for Homes in Your Desired Area
My personal interest are:
I love my job its very rewarding, handing over the keys over to a first time home buyer is priceless. Here is a glimpse of some happy first time home buyers
I also love to learn about real estate with my co-workers and team
For more pictures join me on my pinterest page: My Pinterest Page
I also speak spanish:
Tambien Hablo Español - I am also a Spanish Speaking Agent/Realtor
You can also find me on my Google+page
Managing Broker at Century21 Affiliated, Chicago, IL
October 2013 – Present
Motivation — a managing broker’s job entails keeping the agents in their office motivated. Whether the market is good, bad, or otherwise, it’s the manager’s job to keep the agents focused on their goals. Agents who don’t have their goals in writing should meet with their managing broker to discuss this. A Managing Broker must be a cheerleader for the office and their agents.
Education — one of the largest roles any broker can fulfill is to educate the agents in the office about the newest developments in the market, the laws, the policies of the MLS, etc. Moreover, making sure that brand new agents are up to speed about the ins and outs of real estate is crucial to the success of the office.
Ethics / Law — more than anything else, a broker is responsible (and liable) for ensuring that agents do not do anything unethical or illegal. I’m fairly certain that my background as an attorney and having practiced real estate law helped in my selection to be a managing broker Founder and Owner Female/Minority Small Business
Founder/CEO of Female/Minority Real Estate Company, Chicago, IL
Home Evolucion Real Estate
January 2005 – 2013
- Obtain agreements from property owners to place properties for sale with real estate firms.
- Monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold, in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations and descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Maintain knowledge of real estate law, local economies, fair housing laws, and types of available mortgages, financing options and government programs.
- Check work completed by loan officers, attorneys, and other professionals to ensure that it is performed properly.
- Arrange for financing of property purchases.
- Appraise property values, assessing income potential when relevant.
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Manage and operate real estate offices, handling associated business details.
- Supervise agents who handle real estate transactions.
My professional insterests include:
- Social Media
- Educating the public on real estate
- Volunteering for Neighborhood Housing
- Training real estate brokers to be successful
I also love motivational quotes:
- Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
- We become what we think about. – Earl Nightingale
NHS is a nonprofit neighborhood revitalization organization committed to helping homeowners and strengthening neighborhoods throughout Chicago & Elgin. Neighborhood Lending Services (NLS), an NHS-affiliated corporation, is Illinois’ largest nonprofit lender for homeowners and new home buyers.
• NeighborWorks Day – Over 600 volunteers work alongside neighborhood residents to make physical improvements in our communities. Held annually in June and I am one of the participants.