- 414-764-3200 ext 3011
- 414-764-3200 ext 3000
- 2031 E Rawson Avenue, Suite 100
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Welcome to my Website
As a full time REALTOR®, my greatest satisfaction comes from helping my clients achieve their goals. Whether you're a first-time home buyer, seeking to sell, upgrade or interested in investment property, I will be with you every step of the way.
I approach each client relationship as an opportunity to assist a new friend. My goal is to exceed your expectations, give you a peace of mind, keep you smiling, and make sure that you enjoy the journey.
I have extensive knowledge of the real estate market. I also have a tremendous amount of resources available to provide you with accurate answers regarding the real estate market.
I provide outstanding client counseling, education and service through the arduous task of buying or selling a home. My attention to detail and the emphasis I place on educating my clients throughout the transaction allows me to serve you better.
I look forward to speaking with you and discussing your home buying and selling needs. You can reach me at 414-531-2132 or email me at email@example.com
Connect With Me
Call Or Text 414-531-2132 Office 414-764-3200
Do you want to get listing alerts?
You may be visiting my website as a prior client, friend, family member or interested buyer or seller. Whatever brought you to my real estate website, I hope you find what you're looking for.
I encourage you to set up a home search on my site by clicking on thelink located in the upper right corner of this website.
By SIGNING IN you will have access to:
- Save your searches and receive email notifications whenever new listings match your criteria
- Manage your saved searches at any time
- Save listings to your Favorites folder
- Manage your Favorites wherever you see the Favorites icon
You're welcome to search on your own without registering or, to make it easier, let me know what you are looking for and I’d be happy to set you up.
When you're ready, email, call or text me, or connect with me on Social Media. I look forward to meeting with you and discussing your home buying and selling needs.
First time buyers
I have extensive training in broker price opinions
C21 Affiliated Market Update
Buying a home is a significant and exciting decision. This section provides professional real estate advice and helpful home buying tips.
The Internet and real estate professionals are the top two resources most buyers turn to when searching for a home.1 When it’s not convenient for you to speak directly with a real estate professional, my website can help improve your overall home buying experience and provide the guidance to reduce stress, save time, and make you a savvy, successful consumer.
I am ready to make a full-time commitment to help you capitalize on current market opportunities and assist you in making an informed decision.
To ensure you make the right choice for the long term, I offers extensive knowledge in:
- Neighborhoods, schools and market conditions
- Mortgage specialists who can assist you with your financing. Click Here to Start your Pre-Qualification with Julie Waldron of Shelter Mortgage.
- She is the Senior loan officer and our expert in house lender
- Julie has 12 years experience
- Technology that gives us an edge, along with multiple resources available for you.
Would you like to receive more information on the home buying process? Call or text me today at 414-531-2132
1 2010 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers
Finding the right real estate agent can make you a savvy consumer and improve your overall experience.
- Licensed by the State of Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional services.
- Member of The Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS
- Member of MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- US Dept. of Housing and Urban Development Lead Hazard Visual Assessment Course
- Minnesota Art School
In my spare time I enjoy shopping at local farmers markets, and back yard gardening. My creative outlet is Music and Painting. I am an avid Motorcyclist, and try to enjoy all my hobbies whenever I can.